Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2020

bridging activity for 9th(solution) notebook carries marks so index and work has to be really very good

Students you may take the print out and paste as bridging activity 
(only after checking your own answers)plant cell ,animal cell and bacteria after pasting have to be drawn with sharp pencil and neat labelling.
Q1Cell is the structural and functional unit of life .

Q2 If nucleus is removed
The nucleus is the control house of the cell and if it is removed the cell will have no information for performing any function and it would die.

Q3 Cell Theory was proposed by M J Scheilden ,T Schwann

Q4 Chlorophyll is responsible for  photosynthesis in leaves of the plants

Q5 Ribosomes are associated with protein synthesis

Q6 DNA   is Deoxyribose nucleic acid

Q7 Plasma membrane is the true guard of the cell ,it allows only selected substances to pass through  it so it is also called selectively or semi permeable membrane .

Q8  cell wall present in plant cell mainly constitutes cellulose.

 Q9 The reticulum which has ribosomes attached to it is called rough endoplasmic reticuum

Q10 S E R  does not have ribosomes attached to it whereas  RER contains ribosomes attached to it.Their functions are also different S E R helps in synthesis of carbohydrates and lipids
(fats) whereas  R E R helps in synthesis of proteins with ribosomes.

Q11  Single celled organisms-----
       Amoeba, Paramecium, Euglena,   Bacteria , Nostoc or any other....

Q12  Chromosome contains gene made up of D N A which contains  the information of the  cell
so each chromosome is a collection of genes containing specific information of the cell.

Q 13 Plasma membrane is mede up of proteins and lipids .

Q14  If plasma membrane ruptures the cell would die as any substance can move in or out randomly.

Q15  Nucleus is made up of double membrane containing chromosomes made up of D N A and it has nucleolus made up of R N A .

Q16  In 1892, Dmitri Ivanovsky isolated virus and  Martinus Beijerinck called the filtered, infectious substance a "virus" and this discovery is considered to be the beginning of virology.

Q17 cell is involved in making the whole organism ie the structure of the organism and also inside the cell all the activities take plce like protein synthesis, fat and carbohydrate metabolism ,etc. therefore not only it is structural but also functional unit of life.

Q18 


Q19animal cell


Difference between plant and Animal cell

Q20



Image result for difference between bacterial cell and plant cell

Q21Plastids have their own DNA and ribosomes .

74 comments:

  1. Ma'am I have got the notes...
    Diksha Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam i have got the notes
    Ananya Dhingra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maam I have got the notes
    Deepanshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam i have got the notes
    Vansh khurana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mam I have taken notes
    Vansh Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam I have taken notes
    Vansh Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mam I have taken notes.
    Lisa Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mam i have also taken the notes
    Parth Agnihotri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mam I have also taken the notes
    Nikita Joshi

    ReplyDelete
  11. beta good going all of you complete your work and follow the blog with mail I D so that your comment comes with your name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ma'am I have taken the notes
    Nalin Grover

    ReplyDelete
  13. reemabansal1122@gmail.com
    Mam I have got the notes
    Radhika bansal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mam I have too taken the notes
    Arpit Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mam I have taken the notes.
    Sankalp Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mam I have taken the notes.
    Avni Jain

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Have taken the notes mam-
    Kriti Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have taken the notes mam-
    Kriti Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mam I have taken the notes
    Gauri Bhardwaj

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ma'am I have taken the notes-Namya Jain

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mam I have got the notes
    Deetya Popli

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mam I have got the notes
    Deetya Popli

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mam I hv got the notes...
    Jhanvi gupta
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mam i have got the notes
    -PRARTHNA GUPTA

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. Mam i hAve got the notes
      Kanisth aggarwal

      Delete
  27. I have got the notes mam
    Hardik jain 10th A

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have got the notes mam.
    Srijan Sinha.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have got the notes
    Siddharth Tomar

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have got the notes .
    Niyati Jain(class 9)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mam I have got the notes
    Ashi Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have got the notes
    Bhavya bansal
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mam I have got the notes
    Ashika jain

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mam I have got the notes
    (Lewis Joshi, XI-I)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ma'am I have done the work.-Anubhav Goel

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mam I Have got the notes
    Gauri 9C

    ReplyDelete
  39. MAM I HAVE GOT THE NOTES
    VASU GARG (9-I)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mam i have got the notes - Parth Khanijo

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes mam I have got the notes
    Krishika Rana
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  43. Mam I have got the notes
    Prisha Malhotra
    IX-I

    ReplyDelete
  44. Mam I have got the notes
    Vaibhav Sethi
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mam I have got the notes
    Isha
    IX I

    ReplyDelete
  46. Mam I have got the notes
    Punya
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  47. Mam I have got the notes
    Aashi Jain
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Mam i have done the work
    Ashi Gupta
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  51. Mam I have also taken the notes
    Kavya Sambyal
    9th C

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ma'am I got the notes
    Anil Yadav
    9th-A

    ReplyDelete
  53. Mam I have got the notes
    Sukriti
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  54. Mam I got the notes
    Sukriti
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  55. Mam Igot the notes
    Sukriti
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  56. Mam I got the notes
    Krish garg
    9th I

    ReplyDelete
  57. Mam I got the notes
    Radhika bansal 9th-I

    ReplyDelete
  58. Mam I have got the notes
    PRISHA MALHOTRA
    IX-I

    ReplyDelete