Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2020

Reproduction Assignment class x

Q1 Why is variation important for species and not for an individual?
A Variation is a slow process which enables organisms to adapt themselves according to the changing environment .The process of climate change is very slow and so is the variation ,thus over a long period of time the species will be able to survive the changing environment but as far as individual is concerned ,he will not be able to realize any benefit of variation in his life span.

Q2 What is difference between binary and multiple fission?


Binary Fission :
(i) Nucleus divides into two parts.

(ii) It occurs during normal conditions.
(iii) It gives rise to two individuals.
(iv) Cytoplasm divides after each nuclear division.
e.g., Amoeba.
Multiple Fission :
(i) Nucleus divides into many parts.
(ii) It takes place during unfavourable conditions (Encysted stage),
(iii) It forms many individuals.
(iv) Cytoplasm does not divide after every nuciear division.
e.g., Plasmodium


Q What is the advantage of multiple fisssion to Plasmodium?
A Plasmodium being parasite needs to divide fast so that it can invade the host cells powerfully ,this process of multiple fission enables it to do so and survive otherwise host will kill it easily.


34 comments:

  1. I attended today's class topic done binary fission
    Viren sehgal
    XA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended today's class topic done binary fission
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mam for your precious notes and concern for us.my work is complete till now.i have also completed this work.
    Thank you mam
    Shivank Bhardwaj
    X-G
    38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam i had attended today's class sorry mam for late comment my work is completed
    Aditya kathuria
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attend today’s class topic done binary fission

    X-A
    Gavish kapoor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam I attended the class today

    X-A
    UTTAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I attend today’s class
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was present today
    Viren sehgal
    XA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attended the class
    Tanuj Arora
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mam i had attended today's class and my work is completed
    Aditya kathuria
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mam i have attended today's class.
    shreya narula
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanku mam i have done this
    Hriday Gulati X-G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mam I have attended today's class.
    Pranav Mishra
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mam i have attendet todays class
    IX-C
    vansh khurana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mam I have attended today's class
    Gaurisha Chauhan.
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mam i have attended todays class
    Ananya Dhingra
    9C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mam I have attended today's class.
    Prachi Arora
    9th-C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mam i have attended today's class
    Akshit Juneja
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  19. I attended today's cls
    DHRUV RAJPUT
    IX-c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mam I have attended the today's class
    Kavya Jain
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mam I have attended the today's class
    Kavya Jain
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you ma'am for these notes. I have completed my all work till here.
    Ishita sood
    X-G

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you mam for the notes. I have completed my work.
    Vani Kapoor
    X-G

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanku mam for the notes
    Disha Mehta
    X-C

    ReplyDelete
  25. MAM I ATTENDED TODAY'S CLASS
    VAIBHAV GUPTA
    X-C

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mam I attended today's class.
    Gateek Madan
    IX-C

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mam attended today's class
    ADITYA Sharma
    X-G
    1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mam I attend today class
    Priyam jain
    X-A

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ma'am I have attended all your classes

    Gauri Birla
    X-G

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ma'am I have attended all your classes

    Ansh Jaryal
    X-G

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you mam for assignment.i have attended all classes
    Saloni gupta
    Xc

    ReplyDelete