Search This Blog

Sunday 25 December 2011

X-Mas Wish

 










The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall want nothing ,
He makes me lie down in green meadow and 
leaves me besides the waters of peace ;
He renews life within me and for his namesake ,
guides me in a right path,
even though I walk through the gloomy valley ,
I fear no evil for you are with me and
your staff  , your crook are my comfort  
Goodness and love unfailing will follow
all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the 
house of my Lord my whole life long.......

5 comments:

  1. god is 1 who helps & loves every one present on this earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice & awsome poem !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a bhajan in which a devotee prays to god that he is his lord's kite. He is flying in the world because of his God and if God would leave him, he would be rapined...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mam beleted marry christmas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mam a beleted merry christmas

    ReplyDelete